Thursday, April 26, 2007

Information

A few of my friends, as a part of their effort to minimize boredom during these summer vacations, have planned to conduct what promises to be an out of the box, over the top, research on "body image dissatisfaction", on the "general" public in the city of Bangalore. They promise - a sample representing all stratas in society; research dimensions beyond what are generally associated with this topic, implying that they aren't gonna study just the effects of media etc, but things like genealogy, ethnicity and other such things not generally, directly linked to body image dissatisfaction. They also promise research methodology that breaks all norms.

I have gone through their ideas and from what I can gather this appears to be extremely interesting.

This post is just to make the few people who read this blog aware of this study. Soon, the people concerned are going to set up a blog dedicated only to the research study. I will post the link once that happens.

Anyway below I have given the email Ids of some of the people concerned, please do mail your suggestions to them. I guess, any feedback, that qualifies as sincere, is welcome. Do mail them but, not me.

Email Ids -
purnimamurlidharan@yahoo.co.in
vidya.2108@gmail.com

No comments: